Monday, May 18, 2009

Office Alone For A Week #2

My supervisor has went for a week vacation again and yes, it left myself alone in the office again. As expected my work will be doubled or tripled in this week, but still I enjoy working myself there as I’ve completely in charge for everything. Things went smoother this time as I already have some experiences to work alone before. Luckily this week isn’t so busy after all, instead of turning on the radio, I surfed on to IMEEM.com to play some of my favourite playlist there and discovered some great song there. During lunch hour, I still got time to stream up 2 episodes of Bleach everyday. Being alone in great some times. =D
Well, there goes another week, my supervisor will be back to work tomorrow. I wonder what kind of souvenir I’ll get this time.
Just some short post here I haven’t been updating for a week. Sometimes, while at home, I would really feel like.. just leave me alone. My dad would always bug into the room and start his ridiculous stories and the story he made today was a bit over. It pissed me off really, but how should I express it? Can’t really find any suitable person to talk about this, still my blog is the best place to split it but not all…

0 chicken(s) caught: