Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Modem

Damn happy to regained the usage of own modem again. No need to steal modem from office every night in order to get online. The dealer service damn good also, they deliver it to my house by late night 11 something pm. Behold, my new wireless modem which cost me RM198.00!
P4250192
The old modem below can be toss away already…
P4200190
But this afternoon, my dad went show off by telling my aunties that we’ve bought a new modem. After I off work and went home, I’ve been summoned by them and started to fire their M-16 on me.
”How come modem will spoil!?”
”Why buy such expensive modem!?”
”Why don’t get a new promo package and get a new modem for free!?”
”You don’t know how to count ah!?”
”You could save more if you get the same package as mine!”
”Why don’t inquiry more before this!?”
”Because you lazy!!”
Like I care… Anyhow, I’m still happy with the new modem I have now, Wahahahaha~!!!

0 chicken(s) caught: