Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Confusion by Big Bro

I've drafted a half written version for this title earlier yesterday but I end up delete the draft thinking why should I complain so much. But this morning, something happened again and really made me want to make this post.

Yesterday midnight before I go to bed, my bro told me to wake him up by tomorrow morning 9a.m and make sure he's really awake. The next morning, I've tried to wake him up for a few times but he just reply "emm... zzz...". After I took my bath and try to wake him up again, he finally said something, "You don't patient in waking up people, you should come nearer and shake my shoulder but not poking my leg... zzz..."*dozed off again*. How I wish to toss the CPU right on to his head that time. This is the first time I heard such ridiculous stuff and the time already 9.30a.m, He probably going to blame me for not waking him up again if he's late for his appointment. This isn't the first time I encounter with his ridiculous phase anyway. There was once he saw me writing a post in my blog, he said:"Not until the day you stop blogging, you won't become mature, those who were mature enough will never really share everything with everyone using the blog". Yes, ridiculously not making sense for me, I believe myself to have the ability to state what kind of stuff were sharable in the blog and what should not. Ever since from my childhood, my bro told me tons of stuff and advices, I did believe in some of it and even make some of it as my rules of life. But after some time passes, he showed me the reverse kind of action from what he told me. Such as...
"Drive slowly" - I saw him speeding always.
"No girl won't die 1" - He will do crazy stuff whenever he's on love operation, bake cakes, make lantern, etc.
"PC at home should never use for gaming" - He installed Gunbound & Left4Dead.
"Go UTAR" - After i registered, he told me we can't effort it.
...and many more. This is why I was like so confuse sometimes about everything he said. Can't really make sure whether what he said is the right thing or not. But anyway, he's still the only big bro i have. Guess I'll just listen whatever he said and try my best to make it clear myself.

Writing it all out do makes me feel better =D. I think I've made a similar post regarding to my father before this, I think I might complain more... XD

0 chicken(s) caught: