Monday, November 10, 2008

Office Alone For A Week

As my supervisor taking leave for a week to enjoy her trip to China, I have to take up the responsibility managing all the work all by myself. At first, I thought it wouldn't be a big deal for me since I've somehow mastered the basic things that need to be done weekly except the report preparing part. Start from Friday, the days has became unexpectedly busier than usual during the mid of month. I even thought that I can spend my time at office watching DeathNote(I've even brought the DVD to my office). But I seriously no time for that. I still have to continue my work even during my lunch hour. 1 of us missing would make such difference?
When it comes to the report writing part, I thought it should be no problem for using Microsoft Excel. Everybody using that... But no, it takes time for me to understand the formula for the AutoSum function. This has somehow given me a test on how to handle things all by myself, a very good one. Think that I've learnt enough? There's still more to learn...
Alright, that's all for now. Got translation to do again... =)

0 chicken(s) caught: