Saturday, November 15, 2008

Look What I've Got

First, I've received the confirmation letter from UTAR. Announcing the day for registration, what to bring, and the schedule for the whole orientation week. Not forgetting asking me to pay the amount of RM5219.00. But as for my finance problem occured, I'm not going to attend it anyway and yes, I've gave up on UTAR. I've paid RM60.00 for all these forms...
Second, I've been receiving calls from Yayasan Pendidikan Cheras saying that they gonna provide me scholarship to pursue my study there. So I've finally decided to pay them a visit all the way to Taman Maluri Cheras. I've bought a through and flow Rapid KL bus ticket from Klang to KL Sentral which cost me RM5.00 and another city only ticket to reach Taman Maluri. I had my inquiry at YPC from a lady named Shirley who happens to call me 3-4 times all the while encouraging me to be there for further details. They offered me an 18'000.00 scholarship and an easier way to get PTPTN comparing to *ehem*. It's obviously a very easy to start studying again from what they offered. Even hostel was provided, unlike *ehem*. After finish my inquiring, I head back to KL sentral with the B112 bus which I've used to get to Cheras. But I happened to eat dust(my lunch) while waiting for the E4 bus at KL Sentral bus station. Overall, I've just spent RM8.00 for this whole day at KL. RM5.00 for Express ticket from Klang to KL, RM2.00 for the City only ticket and I've donate RM1.00 to a bagger at the bus stop of Taman Maluri, noble me... Anyhow, this is not a fun trip as I eat nothing but dust whole day. This is what I've got from YPC.
Lastly, a souvenir from my supervisor who just came back from her trip to HuangShan, China...
What's in my mind now? I was thinking whether should I take up the course offered by YPC? Or should I wait for applying IPTA again? Any idea?

0 chicken(s) caught: