Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lunch Break with Edward #2

I get free lunch today. I received a call from EdwardChin the birthday boy saying that he cooked lunch and the amount was a bit over, asking me would I like to join along. A free lunch, why not? For your information, his house was a few steps away from my working place, convenient enough. His parents went to Brunei for a week and a familiar word crossed my mind... PR!! But not so lucky, the birthday boy's sister not at home, haha~
Never really thought that Edward can cook. Not just any ordinary fried eggs was served, even pork and fish were served. Edward has been taking care the house with the absent of his parents. And he told me that he already stop UTAR and started looking for job. Still, he will continue his study later. Was kinda shocked when I heard this, now I have bad impression about UTAR. We crapped the whole lunch hour and I get back to work.
Now I was thinking, since Edward can wait for his opportunity to come again, why not me? My mind has cleared. Endure first, take IPTA again next year, I can wait for another half year. No problem =)

p/s: sorry for the bad grammar, I tired... XD peace*

0 chicken(s) caught: