Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Back

Have you been to any medical check up before? Not for me as I don't think it's necessary for now. But yesterday after work and on the way walking to the nearby bus stop, each step like giving me a pain on the middle part of my back. I was thinking "What is happening?" Come and think about it, probably I might have strained my body too much by that day during working hour. What I've been doing whole day causing this pain? Imagine moving 20 cotton of stock containing the weight about 300gm x 48(14.4kg) and 24 cotton with the weight 1000ml x 12(12litre is about 12kg) the whole morning. By the time moving all these boxes I've already started to feel the pain. But in order to work efficiently, I didn't care much that time as long as I finish up my job as soon as possible. After finish moving the stocks, I have ache all over my body. After a slight rest, felt better and continue my work. Until after work, walking a distance about from EngAnn to HighSchoolKlang, each step causing pain to my back. Am I getting old?

Think again, would this 1 day of heavy work could causing such high damage to me? Or probably the damage are accumulated up from all the while as I have to do the same thing every week? Or maybe I've been sitting, moving, or standing using the wrong stance and posture? For an example, the time I key-in the cash bills using the computer I'm sitting with a lazy posture. While moving the stocks, I might have used the wrong posture as well in picking up the box. According to an experienced 1, we must kneel the whole leg down while picking up something. I did try to correct my posture anyway, just maybe sometimes rushing and didn't care much. Public bus are usually crowded during off-work hours, so I have to stand in the bus. Of course, I might standing with a wrong posture as well being tired after work. With the seduction of [G]Garena back at home then, I can't help to have a few round with my friends. A few round would have consumed 2-3 hours and during that time, I'm sitting on the bed and got nothing to lie my back on and causing me possing like TheDeathBringer-Venomancer! I'll do stretching after every round. XD

So from now on, I'll try my best to correct the posture in no matter what I'm doing. Sure hope the damage caused to my back wouldn't get any worse. Are you using the correct posture sitting in front of the computer now?

2 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

take care la!
going back soon...
meet up again ya!

Benjamin said...

thanks =)
and sure do, chiong K!! XD