Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Return of the Spanar Kid

The moment you saw the word 'Spanar', you probably think that it's something similiar with 'Sange & Yasha' or 'The Butterfly'(If you understand what I'm talking about).
Actually I went to help out my uncle recently at his car workshop. A job I used to work on before I start my form 6. Well, I won't be staying here for long. Just helping out as Chinese New Year is around the corner and there'll be lots of customer come to get their car service. So, as the title stated, I'm back to the days where I'll hold a spanar everyday, not that fantasy type of spanar.

Working here is obviously not as stressful as my previous job as I don't really need to take up any big responsibility here.I just need to do whatever been told to. Ain't need to worry about my lunch here because it is provided, even tea time was provided. The location I currently working at will be Klang Jaya(opposite Bukit Tinggi), you can come to pay me a visit if you wanna get your car service. =)

I've missed out to post about Wilson's birthday as I havent get any picture taken that day. Sorry boss... >.<

0 chicken(s) caught: