Thursday, January 8, 2009

Benji-Sama has left the game.

Finally, I've done something which I suppose to do it half year ago.
I've resigned from YKH Trading yesterday. It was truly relief but somehow I'm jobless now. Never mind, I got some pictures taken on the last day I work.
As a store coordinator, what I have to deal with is always stock...
Stock...
Stock...
And stock...
My paper work table...
Half done work...
The seat where I used to sit on to online while in the office...
The seat I use when I take in charge...
Meeting room...
And finally, say byebye to PHH?.
This job has somehow showed out most of the weakness I have. Such as being lazy, forgetful, and many more. It's good for myself to know my own weakness and have a change on it. Since it's a new year to come, I guess I'd have a new image for myself as well. All the best to myself to make a change then. And of course, to my boss and supervisor who guide me well all the time. I've learnt alot there and sure hope to learn more as I move on. I appreciate all the kindness and forgiveness given. Thank you...

0 chicken(s) caught: