Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Well, I would like to summaries some event that happens in my year 2008. Never thought that a time of 1 year could pass by that fast.

January
-Nothing much, start working in YKH Trading since 21st December 2007. Get my 1st pay of salary.


February
-Started my very first weblog which you're currently reading now.

March
-Got my STPM result with the pointer of 2.33/4.00. Apply for local university.

April
-Nothing much but having the same routine every week in this month. MRCS Klang HQ got burnt down.

May
-Got my very first digital camera! Olympus FE-320!

June
-Got the result for applying local university. Fallen into trauma. Trying the best for appealing. Say bye to those who going to pursue their study in local university.

July
-Appealing failed as well. Lost my direction in my life. Brainstorming for which private university I should go for.

August
-Return of the Ultra Braderz, have some great time with my broz. A perfect remedy for my trauma.

September
-Went for UTAR inquiry. Yet nothing much happen.

October
-Return of the Ultra Braderz #2. Arrival of the Dell XPS 420.

November
-Get the offer letter from UTAR. But I've finally made up my mind. Decided to wait for another half year.

December
-Having lots of Gathering around with different groups. Have a great time around.

It's 2009 now. A new year with new adventure awaits. I'll do my best to make this year a better year! More to be discover in the life of Benjamin, right here in ベンジ様の物語!

0 chicken(s) caught: