Sunday, October 19, 2008

You Say It All

Having a dream...
You used to tell me being a human we must always have a dream. Keeping dreaming about it and it will come true. Now you end up nothing and telling me those who having ambition such as 'I wanna be an engineer!' 'I wanna be an artist!' blah blah blah... It's all bullshit? What's the different between dream and ambition? Now who's bullshit-ing?

If can study, go for it...
You used to tell me if I can pursue my study, go for it. You'll support me with all the power you have. Now it seems like you're powerless, and you started to convince me not to start studying again that soon due the situation we having right now. The words you gave previously was bullshit as well?

Respect...
You used to tell me must respect everyone around us. Not only others but to ourselves as well. Find the way to make ourselves happy. I've found the way to do so, but you drag my spirit down by simply criticizing whatever I did. Have you ever pay a shit respect on me? You probably just want me to respect you and keep teaching me lesson and lecturing me. Yes I'm paying you my respect, by being silent. I demand respect too, have you ever listen to what I wanna tell? No! You always assume what I'd probably thinking and start lecturing.

Confident...
You used to tell me we must have confident in no matter what we do. Since everything I did you would just criticize it. How should I regain my confident like that? Now, anything I wanted to do, I have to do it without your acknowledgement. And you accuse me that I do not share my thought with you. Are you being sharable enough? You probably gonna criticize my thoughts again and trying to teach me what to do. Despite on that, how can I still get to gain my confident? When was the last time you said "Well done" to me?

You being the Mr.Right, you say it all. I can do nothing but enduring...

2 chicken(s) caught:

Anonymous said...

yeah .yeah..sometime really dont know how cross the communication gap....they tot their are so clever...eat salt more than u eat rice...u listen to him is respect...he listen to u is u disrespect to him....blar blar blar....just want to remind u something ...dont blame ur father cant support u to studying...atleast he feed u up...iswasnt his fault..and he have the right to use his money his way...

Benjamin said...

well, i'm not trying to blame him. jz the emo period of me trying to find some space for myself. have to be understanding sometimes, i'm ain't being the International Understanding Director 06/07 for nothing. but they have to be understanding for us too sometimes. rite?