Thursday, October 9, 2008

F x 3

F x 3 = FFF = Financially Fucked-up Family.
In 3 cases below...

1)Having a salary of 2000 a month. But it's spent on nothing but covering the interest for credit card debt. For the interest only, it has taken up the whole month salary. It seems like it's a never ending debts. Ouch~!!

2)Having a salary of 1200 a month. 50% of it has been used to cover up all the bils and necessary expenses. The rest of it has been used to create miracles from places such as Toto, Magnum, and 3D. No savings can be fund.

3)Being a newbie on the working frontline and a salary of 1700 a month. A 1000 for the usage on his petrol & toll passing. Being the Mr.Standing on Top of Everything had himself fully utilized when using the rest of his salary. Whether he did save for himself or not, I don't know.

While for myself, having a salary of 900 a month. Other then spending to have fun hanging outside with friends which doesn't really seems very costy, no money can be seen in my bank even I have been worked for 9 months. Where is my money?

In such situation, I'm somehow feeling doubtful about whether I still can continue my study or not. Frankly, who can I rely on?

p/s: to those who don't really have the similiar situation with me yet still complaining about how jerkful their family is, I FUCK YOU! You should be blessful that your family did not causing any trouble for you and still covering up your expenses. The next time you see your family, hug them and say I LOVE YOU and thanks for everything they had done to make you such a great person today. Appreciate your family before it get fucked-up...

0 chicken(s) caught: