Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dell XPS 420

Enough being so emotional all these while. Let go the burden and start indulge with the arrival of the new Dell XPS 420!
Packed with wide screen LCD monitor which is perfect for boiling drama & anime

Indulging myself with DeathNote recently.
I have no worries about spoiling my eye sight for watching too much as the PC came along with a Bluetooth mouse and a Bluetooth keyboard.
It gives me a godlike feeling while using it. Feels like everything is on my hand while being lazy on the bed. XD
Too bad, the PC are place in my bro's room. Oh ya, the arrival of XPS 420 has made us switched the Feng Shui of our room. We are no longer sharing the same room. Maybe I'll make another post about my room later.
p/s: Wondering how come I've been complaining about financial problem lately and yet still can purchase such powerful PC? Disgracely, we requested help from our auntie for being desparate.

0 chicken(s) caught: