Sunday, May 29, 2011

Imbalance

I had been tried to seek out the balance in the time spending with my friends and my family all the while. Can say almost every weekend I had my dinner with my friends instead of with my family. Meanwhile, in between friends, I have to make different balance when dealing with different group of friends with different interest. It gave me such an headache sometimes when the organizing goes wrong and everything were blamed on me. People speak words that they don’t actually mean it for joking purpose but it will somehow lay an impact to those they spoken to if the words were harsh to them. It’s not easy to be the middle man to balance things up however it always me who got involved.

Back to the family part, I spent most of my time outside and during the time at home I’d just cling myself in front of the computer. I always got screwed by my dad that the home is just like a place for me to sleep only. Went for outings late at night, three to four p.m only come home. Simply because I can’t get a hold on my own time management. If I have my very own transport, I could easily make a balance on it. New semester started as well, I seriously need to refine my time management skill so that I could actually cope up with it since I see the new semester started in the new campus are rather much hectic than I had expected.

Anyhow, the main issue that had bugging me regarding this topic is still the time spent management with my friends and family. Hanging out with friends are sure fun but since nobody is paying for my expensive, it is somehow like drilling a hole on my own wallet. However keeping myself at home for a long period would have kill me as well. Hence, hanging outside once in a while(but I’m doing it very often) is a must…

Friends, and family… balancing…

0 chicken(s) caught: