Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Had Spent A Lot Lately

As the burden of assignments, presentations, and exams were lifted off, I can’t help myself to indulge myself in more outings with my friends although it hurts my wallet a lot. Those outings really made my day.

Let’s talk about last Monday which is a replaced holiday for labour’s day. Jason Lee suggested to have a day out at places like Sunway or Damansara and he will be the driver of the day. But things changed and we happened to fetch Her Seng to work and obtained his Fagala(SagaFL) as our transport of the day(wonderful isn’t it?) as he will not be using it until the end of the week. We catch our lunch at Burger King but Juin Giap were not hungry. Our main objective was to watch Thor at GSC One Utama. Before the show starts, we went for another lunch session at Carl’s Junior because JG has reached his hungry state. Jeffre and his friends happened to join us for a short arcade session but as time were not enough, I still have four unused tokens in my wallet. I’m looking forward for the coming Friday night battle of Initial D Arcade Stage 6 AA with Jeffre.

initialD(AA)

The movie, Thor, was nice. Excellent graphic, another Marvel’s hero on the screen, splendid. You watch you will know, I got nothing to complaint about. We head back to Klang for dinner after that, and after the dinner, we did something that we have not been doing for a very long time – Project D! Miraculously, Boon Kiat and Sam joined us under the invitation of Eugene. I was pawned badly in the games of 3 vs 3, but that doesn’t matter, the true value is that we still can gather together for a gaming session which I thought could hardly be done recently as everyone has their own life to catch.

Today is Wednesday, no work. A karaoke session has been organized by JG at Greenbox. Greenbox karaoke system has more J-pop selection comparing to Neway, hence I selected those songs familiar to me without hesitation. We had our crazy time there along with Trace Lim, BS the God, and Desmond Yong. We chill ourselves out at Starbucks with the 50% discounted Frappuccino after that. The sensation was great, it would be more fantastic if there were someone special to share with.With such offer, I don’t mind treating someone worthy, but I guess it won’t happen because the offer last until May 6, 2011 only.

Consider all the activities I’ve done, you might be able to imagine how much I had spent in just two days. It’s not over yet, later will have another movie at MBO, Fast and Furious 5. Well, I shall treat this as a tiny reward for myself before the new semester starts.

0 chicken(s) caught: