Friday, April 30, 2010

Lifeless

It’s a new beginning of another semester but still I haven’t get the feel to study back yet. Perhaps I’m still in holiday mode, but frankly I didn’t really had much great events during holiday. It seems like my recently life can be separate to 4 categories.

Home:
- a place to sleep.
- do the same house chores(bath my dogs, sweep+mop the floor, & etc etc…) every week.
- but those from the next door(grandma & aunts) keeps nagging my house were in mess like shit!

College:
- a place to study.
- the loan issue was in pending due to the “efficiency”. 
- would seriously want to graduate as soon as possible.
- sometimes it sucks to know that I’m graduating far slower from those who are actually same batch as me. Emo~

With Friends:
- probably the most enjoyable moment I can find.
- karaoke, swimming, Project-D!!
- but I found the project-D session are so meaningless after a great loss of 10+ rounds continuously. Yawn~
- Feels so tired/fed up/bad/guilty sometimes when the organizing turn out bad and made some of the comrades pissed off.

Working:
- a place to earn some income and probably the place where I can fast forward the time, time flies here~
- it’s great to throw myself into working mode and no need to worry about other things.
- interacting with the students there is rather entertaining sometimes.
- perhaps I’m just a counter boy…

Something is just still missing… hmm…

0 chicken(s) caught: