Saturday, December 12, 2009

Troubles

Ms.Kok been tried to appoint me for several times to help her in his assignment, more precise, to be her talent in his video assignment. Was okay for me as long as I’m free to do so. Finally, an appointment has been carried out on last Tuesday morning. She tagging along with the owner of the camera came to get me and we move to the place where she wants to shoot her stuff. So I just be like a puppet doll doing whatever she order, such as asking me dashing straight on for countless time while she shooting in a different angle. But shooting done in less than an hour. After troubling me for everything, treating me a lunch is something she must do. Just in time for McD lunch hour, she fetch me home after that then its time to go to work. Just as we’re about to reach my resident area, we heard some rotating sound coming from the rear right tyre. We stopped the car aside and check it out, a metal hook-like piece of thing poked deeply into the tyre. What else? I have to troubled again to change to tyre! show off~!! Haha!! And Ms.Kok claimed herself being bad luck recently, should eat more vegetables. LOL~ After done changing the tyre, fetch me home, then I’m off to work. End of story of that day.

As for the result troubling me, let’s have a look on the short clip of her assignment… You may laugh, myself laughing on my own stupidity~ LOL

**********************************************************

As for the title, here’s a short post to something really troublesome. Orochimaru suddenly shows up together with a chick and suddenly asking opinion on how to celebrate birthday for that particular chick. Great, i don’t see him organize birthday surprise for me before and i don’t even think he remember my birthday. Now he suddenly seek help from us for that chick. Asked me to book room for Neway. This mean will need to spend more on that day. Not to say reluctant to help, but I personally found that this “investment” is benefit-less for me because I don’t know her and I don’t feel like want to expand my connection any wider for now. Also I really don’t feel like spending that much as I predict will need to spend more when Christmas comes. Now I’m still considering whether should I attend or not… Uh~

0 chicken(s) caught: