Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Look! It’s A Bird! No! It’s Chickens! Nah~ It’s Ducks~ Hell! What The Bird Is It Anyway!?

Recently, I found this group of unknown kind of birds wandering around at my resident area. Almost every morning, I saw them wandering at the same spot. I once saw them all wandering on top of the roof, which means they can fly. Their feet looks more like chicken claws. But so far I haven’t saw them swimming by the drain like ducks do. The most special part would be their feather which having those spots looking.
PC170444
Look here la!!
PC170441
There are quite numbers of them.
PC170446
Anyone has any idea what are they?

3 chicken(s) caught:

jy said...

hm..looks very very weird eh...
like turkey but fatter...

eL said...

catch, cook n treat us eat!!!

Benjamin said...

joan: haha, even fatter than turkey?

eL: catch! cook! and as christmas treat?? XD nice 1~