Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A ForgetFOOL Friday

I had one of the most forgetful Friday in my life last week.

Morning – I forgot to bring my cell phone together with me when I’m out from my house. Consequence, I have to use my mom’s cell phone that day.

Afternoon – I’ve been working on my assignment draft on a piece of rough paper. By lunch hour, I rushed out from the computer lab and left my draft there. I notice it long after I finished my lunch and that was about evening time.

Evening – Trying to redo my draft in the computer lab again and when it is time to leave and go to work, I left my water bottle there again. Wonderful~

The next day morning – I realised that I have another piece of assignment(which I’ve already done) that need to submit yesterday. But it’s Saturday and the lecturer won’t be around. Great…

What a bloody fucking forgetful Friday… =.=

4 chicken(s) caught:

Gan Lih Ying said...

kesian you.........lol~~
i think, is time for u to invest a planner or reminder.
or, everytime when u leave some place, turn yr head back n check again see whether got leave anything or not~~~this is not OCD oh~~

Benjamin said...

I always check de le, jz dat day so "lucky" only... LOL! thx for the concern anyway...

Gan Lih Ying said...

............................
then that day u should go buy 4D, maybe wil kena........lol~~~

Benjamin said...

maybe~ too bad~ haha~ i forgot to buy le~ ish~