Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Enlightenment (continued)

Continue from the previous post… By 2p.m. sharp, a figure of a girl around the age of 20 appeared before the door, “There she is” would be the word that popped out in my mind that time and I unlocked the door. As she entering, her expression was kind of shy because she’s not familiar with the environment plus me, JG, and another student was keeping our eyes on her. Wearing a plain white T-shirt and a pair of jeans cloth shorts, she bended down a little and proceed slowly to the waiting room. The way she bend her body in her tightly wore white colour T-shirt had somehow present her perfect bodyline to us, I was fascinated. When she called to enter the classroom, again, she bended her body while entering. This time, I get the rear view of her in a closer range. This incident was enough to awaken me from my sleepy condition and keeps me alert in my work for the rest of the day. That’s all for the short term enlightenment for me that day.
I am talking about the new staff…

0 chicken(s) caught: