Saturday, November 7, 2009

My Attitude

Recently, one of my weakness are getting more obvious than ever. Forgetful! I always forget about some minor details in almost everything I do. It’s not a big deal, but it’s not like I can just let it continue like this.
-Go to work, forgot to bring along my water bottle.
-Left my T-shirt in friend’s car after changing it and forgot to bring home.
-Want to fix the banner hanged outside but the next day forgot to do so.
-Went register without proper preparation(money), the next day went to pay it but still forgot to bring along 2 piece of passport size photo.
Maybe it is my laziness that caused all these. But I still remember to have my 3 meals everyday… LOL~
Sometimes, I’ll even forgot to reply people’s SMSes, or I should say I’m lazy to reply. Talking about SMS, there’s someone which I should be glad that I’ve stop receiving SMS rapidly from that particular person. But the mischievous me still intentionally text that particular person back. Am I being sarcastic? Maybe I’m being desperate… LOL~

Another short update just to crap something up here. See how lazy I’ve really been recently, it’s been a long while since I last made a long post. Considering to make one in the shortest time, but there isn’t anything big for me to blog about. Check out some new videos starring Benjamin(me) in Facebook, upload by JuinGiap… Cheers~

0 chicken(s) caught: