Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update update!!!

It has been 2 weeks since my last update I guess. Lots of thing had happen.
-I almost got myself drown in the middle of Masushita Stadium swimming pool, thanks to Jef that I’m still able to make this post here.
-Been acting weird and emotional for thinking too much.
-Cheered myself up back by spending 2 midnights with the Gundam model my bro brought back from Japan.
-Made some “reconnection” back then.
-Went to Genting during Depavali, nothing seems to be interesting at the outdoor theme park anymore. I rather spend on playing arcade games. LOL~
-Celebrated colleague(Melissa)’s birthday at Station1 Bukit Tinggi. It’s been a long while to have night tea during night time with friends, relax~
I think that’s all for the updates so far, FE-320 is not around now so no photo will be post. Maybe will upload something up in my next visit here… =D

0 chicken(s) caught: